To transform our individual journeys to a more just and healthy experience, we need tools and resources along the way. Below you'll find downloadable tools and readings from KHJN and a variety of reproductive justice and social justice organizations.
UNDERSTANDING REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE IN KENTUCKY
|The State of Reproductive Justice in Kentucky (2010 report)|
|File Size:||5578 kb|
|How are racial justice and reproductive justice related? Find out in this infographic.|
|File Size:||549 kb|
|Learn more about the state of sex and sexuality education in Kentucky in this infographic!|
|File Size:||330 kb|
REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE ORGANIZATIONS AND BLOGS
- Reproductive Justice Briefing Book: A Primer on Reproductive Justice and Social Change, various contributors, 2007.
- Reproductive Justice 101: A Select History, Western States Center, 2008.
- "From Reproductive Choice to Reproductive Justice," Rebecca Cook and Bernard Dickens, 2009.
- Fertile Ground: Women Organizing at the Intersection of Environmental Justice and Reproductive Justice, Zimmerman, Kristen, and Vera Miao, 2009.
- Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organize for Reproductive Justice, Jael Miriam Silliman, Elena R. Gutierrez, Loretta Ross, and Marlene Gerber Fried. South End Press, 2004.